Thursday, March 29, 2012

Surreal Montage

For my photo I decided to use my cousin Gianna as the main focus of the picture. The idea of the photo was to make her look like she was a fairy. I really like the way that this came out because I had a hard time putting it together. I had a lot of ideas and I didn't really know what to do with any of them so I put them together and came up with this, there really isn’t a concept to the picture and it doesn’t really have any significant meaning but the idea of the photo is fairly obvious simply that she is fairy. I wanted the focus to really be on her so when you look at the picture you really don’t see anything but her. I really am surprised with how this photo turned out because I had such a hard time putting it together but I am happy with it.

1 comment:

  1. I like the overall innocence of the picture. She looks as if there is not a worry in the world and she's just curious. It all looks well put together.

    ReplyDelete